CoH Forum
Welcome to the CoH Forum. Please create an account and enjoy your stay!
CoH Forum
Welcome to the CoH Forum. Please create an account and enjoy your stay!
CoH Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for Clan of Honor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

..............slow down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1Cap

1Cap

..............slow down Empty
PostSubject: ..............slow down   ..............slow down EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:36 am

I played yesterday with " specy". ...very bad. " MYS" it finished with us. This clan do not play " CTF". I do not want points. I want a clã who plays together. I am very good alone. When game with others " clans-interclan" i play very well. They know to play together. With the clan " CoH" I am weak. How to change this?

spacycurry?.. in or out ??? if out remove tag
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..............slow down   ..............slow down EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Maybe you should help recruit stronger players and then we can all play together. Dont worry soon I will get a match with you even if it is in interclan and hope you stay in CoH. We will become stronger as a team as we develop out skills. Also take into account all of the clan matches we have played before. Go to the screenshots and see. As soon as we learn to play together tactically we will dominate.
Back to top Go down
http://CoHForum.tk
1Cap

1Cap

PostSubject: ok   ..............slow down EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Ok knife

wisdom words Smile

... H. anyone in clan who need; improve skills please tell me ;;;

.. now im going 2 hiskill ...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ..............slow down   ..............slow down EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 pm

I think SpiceyCurry might need a touch up on killing skills and tactics while fr3e is pretty good. Not the best ATM but you could teach them a few tricks. Smile Try and find them and give them a lesson and I'll reward you with points if I see differences! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://CoHForum.tk
SpiceyCURRY

SpiceyCURRY

PostSubject: chill out manh   ..............slow down EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 am

Relax dude i was just having an off day. We have played together and won. Mys is not done with us. I played another with chris. If you want me to leave i will gladly leave, just here to have fun. I dont want to get caught up in your crybaby drama.
Back to top Go down
1Cap

1Cap

PostSubject: ???????????   ..............slow down EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 pm

"I dont want to get caught up in your crybaby drama."

?
Back to top Go down
SpiceyCURRY

SpiceyCURRY

PostSubject: Sorry Dude.......   ..............slow down EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 am

I am sorry if that sounded a little harsh. Play with me again and i will try and play better. I like playing for CoH, you guys are cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..............slow down   ..............slow down Empty

Back to top Go down

..............slow down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CoH Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: