CoH Forum
Welcome to the CoH Forum. Please create an account and enjoy your stay!
CoH Forum
Welcome to the CoH Forum. Please create an account and enjoy your stay!
CoH Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forum for Clan of Honor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anti-Christ Application DENIED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti-Chr

Anti-Christ Application DENIED Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Assault Cube Name:Anti-Christ
Favorite Mode:OSOK
Favorite Map:AC_Desert
How long do you play each day:2-4 hours(school days), as much as possible(non-school days)
How long have you been playing Assault Cube:1year
Previous Clans:NONE

Additional Questions:
Can you host a server?yes
Can you map?no
How did you hear about the site?Sun/Mars, HI-SKILL

Link to HI-SKILL profile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Thank you for your interest in CoH. We want to make sure all of our members are active as well as skilled so we will monitor you playing time and level for the next week. Try your best and look for us in the game. You need to earn a majority of the members' votes to be accepted into CoH. So try to become friends with them and show off your skill. I saw your HI-SKILL profile and I see that you need to work on your ratio a bit. 1.1 is not a high ratio. So try to improve. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://CoHForum.tk
Anti-Chr

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:46 am

yeah the reason that is kind of low is that i go all out i do nothing but rush i hate camping but also if i have more deaths than frags i start safing. in the ladder i always try to keep my frags count higher than my death counts but i can work on raising my ratio.
Back to top Go down
Mars

Mars

PostSubject: Watch out anti   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:01 pm

I was scrolling through the names on Hi-Skill. It says you put the CoH tag before your name. Please explain why you did this. Unfortunately, this is warning #1 not do it again unless you make it into the clan. Thanks!

Happy Gibbin,
Mars
Back to top Go down
Anti-Chr

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:46 pm

The reason is because i was making sure if the tag would fit because my nickname is long, and it did fit. I quickly change back to my regular name.
Back to top Go down
1Cap

1Cap

PostSubject: ...................   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:10 pm

im not sure now ...
but.. who dont made mystakes before... ?
Back to top Go down
Mars

Mars

PostSubject: No hard feelings ;)   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Alright man that's acceptable. Good luck getting in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:22 pm

EDIT: Joined IOD
Back to top Go down
http://CoHForum.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Christ Application DENIED   Anti-Christ Application DENIED Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Christ Application DENIED
Page 1 of 1